A Magical Exprerience!

This year me and Chasen from SF Paparazzi were able to make it to vegas for the trade shows helping out the 722 Figueroa showroom, we had 4 different booths showing 6 different brands at Magic's S.A.L.T.E show , Capsule and Project. Overall this was a really good experience for us even tho we are not 21 and didn't get to see the party side of vegas but we still had fun.. I learn some new stuff and made some good connections that I might need later on in my career... Over all the shows were good but I feel like Magic is getting slower every year and Capsule and Project were def the best shows in my opinion... Here are some twitpics I took of magic with my phone.
Our Booth
Getting new accounts


We saw more then just clothes :) lol
The Saint Alfred Crew. Krabby and Johnny doing good things- and giving the whole staff a week off and flying em out to Vegas. Does your shop do that? I wish I worked there
This were some pretty cool custom shoes, I can def see Lady Gaga in this ha

Followers