Capsule Coverage

I'm really glad I was able to attend the Capsule trade show this year, as we had two booth there showing LA based brand Ludwig and New Zealand brand Huffer. I have always hear good things about Capsule and they were all true.. a really small space with good solid brands and you don't see all this rappers with cameras around them with their entourage asking you for free clothes like magic ha. The hundreds, 10 deep, 3sixteen, Open Ceremony, Creative Recreation, Maiden Noir, YMC, Public School and Non de guerre were some of my favorite brands showing at the show, they have really good collections coming spring 2010! Below are some pics I was able to get of the show.
Keith (HUF) was checking out the hundreds new shades his one of my really good friends from the bay... he manages the HUF on sutter
10 Deep also showed down the row from us. (Scott, I already asked Emeka about that flannel off to the right, hook it up!)
Had a long talk with Ben Hundreds about the industry and he gave me some really good advice.... and YES guys it's true they are working on opening a Hundreds store in NYC next year!
Now this is what you call social networking
the free ice cream every afternoon was my favorite part of the show lol but once again I had a really good time. Vegas see you again in February! Hopefully by then I will have a fake ha.

Followers